At The Company, we respect your right to privacy and endeavour to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
What personal information is collected?
In order to provide you with full range of products and services, we are sometimes required to collect your contact information, e.g. name, home address, e-mail address, phone/mobile number, date of birth, zip/postal code, country, payment details, details of betting transactions and account transfers.
For what purposes are the information collected for?
The personal information collected are used to :
- certify if an individual is at least 18 years or older before he or she is allowed to access the site.
- to process payment and validate financial transactions
- to send announcements or notifications concerning information about our site, service or your account
- to carry out internal marketing and demographic studies so we can consistently improve our sites to better meet our customers' needs.
- to enforce legal rights
- to qualify for promotions, discounts or special offers
- to use IP addresses and help diagnose technical problems or prevent abuse of our systems
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. It is uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issues the cookie to you.
Safeguarding your personal identifiable information
During the course of any visit, The Company undertakes substantial efforts to ensure the security, integrity, confidentiality and privacy of the information you have provided. Any personal identifiable information, identity or preferences collected will be kept at our own discreet and not be disclosed to any third party unless required or permitted by government bodies or law enforcement agencies. However, we reserve the right to disclose and transfer your personal data to our payment settlement service providers and financial institutions for payment purposes.
Macau442 will never ask you to reveal your Password, Pin or Security Code over the phone or e-mail. Likewise, e-mails from The Company will never link you to a webpage that direcly solicits your personal information.
All The Company employees are required to comply with the terms of this policy and treat your information as strictly confidential. All personal information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket (SSL 128 bit encryption Standard) and is stored in secure operating environments that are not accessible by the public. Internal access to all data is limited and strictly monitored.